I have seriously enjoyed reading Marie and Michelle’s get-to-know you posts. I actually learned a couple things about them! Now it’s my turn for you to learn about me!
1. What’s your middle name? Dawn, yeah, yeah, my name is Misty~Dawn
2. What was your favorite subject in school? When I was little I used to say recess lol, but I actually really enjoyed History when I got older.
3. What are 3 things you can’t leave home without? My phone, Melaleuca Lip Balm and a Diet Coke
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? Definitely Move by Luke Bryan, it has such a great beat and it makes me want to break out my cowgirl boots and dance. And let’s not forget what a joy it is to watch Luke Bryan perform 🙂
5. What is your favorite food? It’s no secret that I LOVE carbs! So breadsticks, pasta, french fries, rolls, I love it all.
6. What is the last thing you bought? Dinner at a local hamburger, french fry, milkshake place, Scotty’s. YUM.
7. Favorite Book? Ugh, I hate having to admit this but I’m not really a reader. I usually fall asleep during books, even if I’m into them. I did enjoy the Twilight series (does that make me lame? lol) and I didn’t fall asleep reading it. Currently I’m reading a book with my boys and it’s called Zombie Kid. We are liking it and look forward to reading a chapter or 2 every night.
8. Favorite color? Probably pink
9. How tall are you? 5′ 8″, and I HATE it. Wish I were a few inches shorter so I could fully enjoy my heels instead of towering over people.
10. Favorite perfume? Fabulous by Victoria Secret…I didn’t think they sold it anymore but I just found it on their website…YAY!!!!
11.Favorite Holiday? Halloween!!!! Just like Marie, I definitely have just as much, if not more, Halloween decorations than Christmas decorations. I seriously LOVE Christmas as well. It’s so magical, especially when you have kids.
12. What I did yesterday? Went out to lunch with Marie and a few of our kids then came home and did some secretary work for our business.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, and if so how many times? Just Mexico. I actually have a fear of traveling to foreign countries, I know, I’m weird.
14. What 3 things make me happy? Spending time with my family, a good movie and a bowl of ice cream.
15. Favorite stores? L.O.V.E. Target! Also love Gordmans, Victoria’s Secret, The Buckle and Hobby Lobby.
16. Favorite Restaurant? Is it lame if I say In-N-Out?! YUMMMMMMM
17. Favorite Movie? I can’t pick just one. I love You’ve Got Mail, Bride Wars, The Devil Wears Prada, Fun with Dick and Jane, The Proposal and The Italian Job
18. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. My sweet step-mom passed away last Saturday so I’ve actually cried a ton this week.
20. What are some of your favorite hobbies? I love crafts, sewing, designing on my silhouette, baking, snowmobiling with my boys and camping.
21. Favorite TV shows? LOVE Fixer Upper, The Voice and The Profit
22. What are 3 of your fears? Spiders, my children dying young and not being a good enough wife and mother.
23. What phone do you have? iPhone 6S
24. Do you have any pets? Nope, luckily my hubby and I both agree, no pets!
25. Can you cook? That’s probably a better question for my husband and kids to answer lol. My husband will still say to this day that the only really bad meal I cooked was during the very first week we were married, we’ve been married almost 7 years… so I’d say I’m not doing too bad hahaha