I have seriously enjoyed reading Marie and Michelle’s get-to-know you posts. I actually learned a couple things about them! Now it’s my turn for you to learn about me!
1. What’s your middle name? Dawn, yeah, yeah, my name is Misty~Dawn
2. What was your favorite subject in school? When I was little I used to say recess lol, but I actually really enjoyed History when I got older.
3. What are 3 things you can’t leave home without? My phone, Melaleuca Lip Balm and a Diet Coke
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? Definitely Move by Luke Bryan, it has such a great beat and it makes me want to break out my cowgirl boots and dance. And let’s not forget what a joy it is to watch Luke Bryan perform 🙂
5. What is your favorite food? It’s no secret that I LOVE carbs! So breadsticks, pasta, french fries, rolls, I love it all. Continue reading
This is actually a post I have been looking forward to sharing with our followers. I love learning about bloggers that I follow and today is my turn to share a little about me with you. Without further ado…
1. What’s your middle name? Marie. I know, it’s the name I go by. Opal is my first name. A family name and one that no one has ever called me.
2. What was your favorite subject in school? I feel like I should say recess, but that wouldn’t be true. In high school it was English and in college it was History.
3. What are 3 things you can’t leave home without? It’s sad to say but a snack, my cell phone and usually a kid.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? It’s hard to pick just one. When we turn on some music every kid gets to pick a song and we tend to jam out and we acquire quite a few favorites. Right now I love Juicy Wiggle, Humble and Kind and Girl Crush.
5. What is your favorite food? I love ALL food — except seafood, not a fan. Continue reading
Hello! It seems like forever since I’ve posted. Misty was kind enough to take over my post for me two weeks ago because I had A TON of things going on in my neck of the woods. That’s the great thing about Marie and Misty, they’re always there for me and willing to help when they can. Sisters are AWESOME!!
We thought with it being summer time, we’d take a step back, relax a little and give everyone a chance to meet us. Since we started the blog, we haven’t taken the opportunity for you to get to know us. So in the next month or two, we’re going to share a few fun facts about ourselves. We hope you enjoy.
I’m up first! Here I go…
1. What is your middle name? Renae
2. What was favorite subject in school? History – in high school — and probably my communication classes in college.
3. What are 3 things you can’t leave home without? Well, I have two kids so that takes up two but if I have a day where it’s just me I’d say my phone, my chapstick and my purse (it has everything I need in it). 🙂
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? Ice, Ice Baby. Yes, you heard that right. “Ice, Ice Baby too cold, too cold!” Now it’s going to be stuck in your head the rest of the day, huh? I gotta say this is my favorite right now because my two-year-old asks to listen to it and he’s simply the cutest little dancer and he sings along with it quite well!
5. What is your favorite food? Anything I don’t have to cook. Ha!
6. What is the last thing you bought? Groceries…I wish it was more exciting than that but sadly it’s not.
7. Favorite book? I shared a couple of my favorites in my “Favorite Snuggle Up Books” post.